About The Boat Shop
The Boat Shop's goal is to offer a hassle free marine service at the highest industry standards, always keeping our customers first!
What you can expect when you bring your boat to The Boat Shop:
- We'll always complete the service, as promised.
- We'll treat your boat as if it was our own.
- We'll create a service schedule that fits your needs.
- We'll always keep you informed of the progress and status of your marine service.
- We'll pick your boat up if there is just now way to fit a drop off into a busy schedule
Stop in now for quality service on your boat!
About the Owner - Raymond Kidd
Raymond has always known he wanted to work on boats. Growing up in Harare, Zimbabwe he spent most weekends and vacations with a boat on the water. After completing high school he moved to the U.S. to attend a Marine Service program in Daytona Beach, FL. Once he completed the program he moved to the Shreveport-Bossier area and began work as a Marine Service Technician. Since then he has worked at two large boat dealerships, as both a Technician and a Shop Foreman, where he gained both knowledge and experience of multiple engine and boat brands. He is a certified Mercury technician and a Certified Yamaha Master Technician.
Raymond looks forward to using his knowledge and passion for the marine service industry to make your experience at The Boat Shop the best it can be!